- Does Modularity Undermine the Pro-Emotion Consensus? In Mind and Language (2019)
- What Can Information Encapsulation Tell Us About Emotional Rationality? In L. Candiotto (ed.), The Value of Emotion for Knowledge. Palgrave Macmillan (2019).
- Do Gestalt Effects Show that We Perceive High-Level Aesthetic Properties? In Analysis (2018)
- Why the Canberra Plan Won’t Help You Do Serious Metaphysics. In Synthese (2017).
- Ramseyan Humility: The Response From Revelation & Panpsychism. In Canadian Journal of Philosophy (2016).
- Conceptual Instability & the New Epistemic Possibility. In Erkenntnis (2016).
- From Zombie Art to Dead Art. In Think (2016).
- The Hard Problem & its Explanatory Targets. In Ratio (2015).
- A Priori Conditionals and the Conceivability of Zombies. In Philosophical Papers (2014).
- A Representationalist Argument Against Contemporary Panpsychism. In Journal of Consciousness Studies (2013).
- What is a Negative Property? In Philosophy (2013) [w/S. Baron, R. Coltheart & K. Miller].
- Pleading Ignorance in Response to Experiential Primitivism. In Philosophical Studies (2013).
- The Objects of Thought, by Tim Crane. In Australasian Journal of Philosophy (2014).
- The Conceptual Link from Physical to Mental, by Robert Kirk. In Mind (2014).
- Disjunctivism: Contemporary Readings, edited by Alex Byrne & Heather Logue. In Australasian Journal of Philosophy (2010).